7.13.2011

Witchcraft Works 09,08,07

WCW 09

WCW 08

WCW 07

This was a fairly smooth process as far as releases go, and I'm glad it turned out fine with no problems. Credit goes to the TS-er (currently anonymous); I know that many people wouldn't be able to enjoy these series otherwise.

I included the older chapters I did for preservation's sake, since WCW 07 was how I started doing this whole thing in earnest. I guess I did TL 1 or 2 Hoozuki chapters before that, but that thread ended up with me starting Usagi Drop as well. It's always nice to track progress now that I have the necessary framework to do so. Enjoy, and support Animexis when they release the real HQ stuff.

1 comment:

  1. I helped TS 7 & 8 along with the anon who I assume is helping you now. I lost track of the project after suffering a computer failure. I'm glad to see that the project continues, as I do love me some WCW and you seem to be the only one who does a timely release. Keep up the good works bro.

    ReplyDelete